Sam's Blog

My name is Sam. I am a Christian who tries to study the Bible every day. I will use this blog to record thoughts or insight I get concerning the passages I am studying.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Luke 15:20b

But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him.

Joy
Where does our Father find His great Joy?
In the contrite heart of His prodigal boy!
Home from the sty with his hat in his hand
Ready to be not a boy but a man
But could this great Joy be in me or in you?
There is another such Joy for us - yes its true
It's not hard to find 'cause it always resides
In the man who obeys while his Father provides

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home