Sam's Blog

My name is Sam. I am a Christian who tries to study the Bible every day. I will use this blog to record thoughts or insight I get concerning the passages I am studying.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Isaiah 9:6-7a

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end.

Peace
If you want to find Peace at its absolute best
Go look on the face of the Christ Child at rest
Void of the cares of this life to be sure
No guilt for mischief or fear of failure
His Peace won’t depart as in others we find
Though He’ll carry the burdens for all of mankind
Even to death the Child's Peace will not end
Because He will trust in His God and not men

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home